Each group will be using PowerPoint on their One Drive (see previous post on how to log on to One Drive) and will be collaborating to share information with the rest of the class on their chosen topic.
8.1 A Layered Planet
8.2 Putting Together the Pieces of the Puzzle
8.4 Evidence for a New Theory
9.1 Plates on the Move
- have the most important facts written in point form and be ready to explain in more detail in your presentation.
- You might want to have notes written for yourself
- have vocabulary words and their definitions in your slides
- near the beginning is better so it gives us common language to refer back to while you teach us about each topic
- Images/diagrams with captions
- slide presentations should have image to 'break up' the text and give your audience a chance to 'rest' their eyes while you explain images and their importance
- Answer the Check Your Understanding questions throughout your presentation
Each slide should have:
- title - what information is that slide going to be about
- point form information - please do not have a 'wall of text' for your audience to read
- information put into your own words
- sources of information - please provide us a source for where you found the information you're sharing with us.
At the end of the presentation:
- Bibliography - a list of the sources you got your information from should be on the last slide